Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This is cake!


This site makes it a million times easier to post than on the wedding channel's website! I can type with ease, write as little or as much as I want, include pics, links, and even design the layout to incorporate our wedding colors! As you can tell I'm pretty excited... I'm also at work so I'll need to keep this first post brief (I've already spent a good amount of time just setting this up)

Most of you have gotten our save-the-date magnets which would've led you here, but if you haven't gotten yours yet or came across this via email or link, this is what it looks like >>>

Thanks, by the way, for taking a looksee... I hope you've had a chance to sign our guestbook and if not, feel free to leave any comments here!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice page! Christian you are so the bride, for Joyce's sake I hope you don't turn out to be a bridezilla.

Unknown said...

Great site guys... I really like the short on the bottom.

Unknown said...

it's not looking too good for you christian.. coment wise.. but.. i know this is you wedding site and all and since were bro's.. i though i'd be real and not rag on you or talk shit.. cause joyce is a catch and i hope you wedding plans go well. with or without me.
and yeah.. im jelouse of the cake.
i at least have to be there for the cake., oh.. and i want to dance with joyce...
good tides.. alvin b.